Friday, August 31, 2007

Spider pig

Been awhile since i’ve posted. Been swamped with study etc.


Went away briefly a week ago to Mildura and am as a result very behind in study, hence the being swamped. Note to self, be more assertive and don’t get sucked into going away on “family” holidays. It only resulted in me getting stabby and people once again not understanding why I was feeling the way I did. I fail at communication or something.


Got a rejection for a job I applied for, but another has since come up so am applying for that one and feel pretty confident about it. Well, not really, but my head tells me I would be good, just a matter of trying to convince others of it.


Saw The Simpsons last night with James. Was funny. I was surprised I haven’t heard more about it.


Have a few things that I am putting on my shopping list at the moment. My printer went bust on Monday, so am picking up a new one today. Also saving up to buy both the DNA and fingerprint versions of http://www.dna11.com/. They will look so nice on my wall above my sofa.


And on top of that, am getting a price on a new system and making my current system my web server and file server and getting rid of current web server.


Anyway, must get cracking on study. BFN.

No comments: